In order to assist you with your insurance needs we have developed this guide to take you through the steps to customizing and securing your insurance needs. The insurance is available to you or your staff as individuals or through the business.
Consider these facts:
- You are building an insurance solution based on Individual Major Medical Insurance not a Group Plan. This insures that you can select the coverage that is best for you with coverage that you can maintain and comply with the Affordable Healthcare Act.
- For the members that are Health Licensed you have the option to write your policy and collect the commission. Use the attached search engine to find the policy that fits your needs and then contact them directly for appointment.
- For the members that have health issues and are looking for major medical coverage and have been turned down, we have some good news. All policies are now guaranteed issue with no mark-ups of premium for pre-existing conditions. You can only enroll in the Affordable Health Care Act during the annual open enrollment period from November 15th to January 15th unless you have a special situation detailed on the search engine. You can also explore government credits if you or your staff members income qualifies.
- Consider combining policies to create the best coverage for you and your family. Using a HSA (Health Savings Plan) to reduce premium combined with our Group Limited Liability Policy for reduced out of pocket expense.
- Enrollment in any of the group or health policies provided through your benefits membership includes the Dental Savings Network or your membership can be upgraded to include it for $114.00 annually for your family.
- As an ASP Associate you can take advantage of the Group Insurance Programs below. Also as an ASP Associate you have the option of referring the Advisor Support Platform to others to reduce your benefit costs. However it is not required to maintain the group benefits. Please follow the 5 steps for your personal insurance solution.
Steps to getting the insurance you need:
- Use Get a Quote from our major medical search engine to review all the options available to you in your geographic area by A rate companies or better. A toll-free number on the search engine site will let ask questions on individual policies
- If you find a policy that you would like to apply for, you can either apply on-line or contact the carrier to get appointed if licensed.
- Consider the other Health & Other Insurance Options available to you and your family.
- Group Long Term Disability based on all sales income
- Group Short Term Disability, created primarily for Staff Members
- Group Health Indemnity Plan (Limited Liability) for use with HSA, high deductible insurance policy or as a stand alone product.
- Group Life Insurance - Associate, Spouse and children are eligible to participate