The most valuable and costly part of your business is the growth and management of your support staff. We have built a program that will assist you in three ways, using the same tool in all areas.
Behavioral research shows that people who understand themselves are the most effective in life and at work. The assessment immediately produces a personalized report with valuable information unique to the respondent’s behavior including:
- The respondent's preferred work style based on natural behavior
- Their value to the organization
- How others can effectively communicate with the respondent
- What others should avoid when communicating with the respondent
- How he can adapt his own communication to other styles
- His preferred work atmosphere
- How he views himself and how others view him
- Words that portray him based on each of the four areas of behavior above
- Keys to motivating him in the workplace
- Keys to managingthat provide the essential areas managers must address
- His possible limitations, showing areas for improvement
- He can create a customized plan based on the results of the report and discussion
- His behavior style ranked within eight common areas in the workplace
The first step is to review your personal communication skills and management style. Talent is a combination of many factors, one of which is behavior. This assessment will help you explore yourself and your unique workplace behaviors. This information will help you to better understand, appreciate and adapt your behavior style for effective communication. Once you are aware of both your strengths and weaknesses, you can develop strategies to meet the demands of your environment. Simply take the Management – Staff Personality Profile and review the findings as an exercise in personal growth. The insight gained by this evaluation will increase your communication with those around you.
The second step is to maximize the productivity and unity of your existing staff by having each member take the online assessment to identify their unique behavior and communication styles. With this information you can revitalize current employees, improve communication and build sound employee-manager relationships.
The third and final step is to integrate the profile into your hiring process, combined with a good application that includes a background check authorization and a complete background check will increase your percentage of hiring a good employee. The profile will also let you know if the job description matches the strength of the individual.
Normally $155.00, but as a member your cost for the assessment is $75.00.
From now until August 31 you can save 20% and pay only $60.00.