Important: Enrollment in the insurance must be within 30 Days of membership activation for guaranteed issue of the group insurance policy.
Disability insurance is one of the most important things you can do to protect yourself and your family.
- 3 in 10 workers entering the workforce today will become disabled for some period of time before they retire (Social Security Administration, Fact Sheet, January 31, 2007)?
- More than 90 percent of disabling accidents and illnesses are not work-related, which means they aren’t covered by worker’s compensation insurance (National Safety Council, Injury Facts, 2004)?
- Most Americans don’t have enough savings to meet short-term emergencies (2004 National Investment Watch Survey)?
- Disability was behind nearly 50 percent of all mortgage foreclosures (Health Affairs, the Policy Journal of the Health Sphere, February 2, 2005)?
- 56 percent of workers who currently receive Social Security disability benefits are under age 55 (Social Security Administration, 2007 Annual Statistical Report)?
- Nearly 60 percent of workers have not discussed with their families how they would handle or manage an income-limiting disability (Council on Disability Awareness, 2007 Disability Awareness Survey)?
Take advantage of this incredible group program that could save you thousands!
All Securities, Non-Securities Commissions and Salary Included
All Advisor Support Platform Members and their employees who work 30 or more hours per week can participate.
- Waiting Period - Only 180 days
- Maximum Benefit Periods - Age 65+ extends up to age 99 (see cart below)
- 60% of pre-disability earnings with a three class benefit level. Your choice based on income eligibility and benefits.
- Pre-disability earnings is salary and gross sales commissions.
- 10% Progressive Income Benefit (qualification requirements apply)
- Partial disability includes automatic indexing of per-disability earnings to help offset inflation.
- A return to work incentive for partially disabled members is included.
- Benefit payment requires participation in a rehabilitation program approved by standard unless a disability prevents participation.
- This plan provides a 2 year owner occupation, unless otherwise indicated. Partial disability, zero-day residual and 60% income protection are included.
- A 6/24 preexisting condition exclusion applies.
- 3 month survivor income benefit.
- Minimum benefit $50.00
- Participation in a Cigna Health Savings Program included
|Age||$2,500 Monthly Benefit
||$5,000 Monthly Benefit
||$10,000 Monthly Benefit*|
|<30||$ 17.20||$ 25.10||$43.35|
|30 to 34||$ 18.45||$ 28.60||$58.35|
|35 to 39||$ 21.75||$ 34.25||$91.70|
|40 to 44||$ 27.20||$ 45.10||$133.35|
|45 to 49||$ 36.75||$ 64.25||$183.35|
|50 to 54||$ 49.70||$ 90.10||$231.70|
|55 to 59||$ 62.60||$115.95||$293.32|
|60 to 64||$ 65.95||$122.60||$248.35|
|65 to 69||$ 73.85||$138.40||$196.70|
* The $10,000 monthly benefit will become active on September 1. Members can enroll now in the $5,000 monthly benefit and then upgrade to the $10,000 monthly benefit on September 1.
Maximum Benefit Period: For Sickness, Injury or Pre-Existing Conditions
|Age at Disability
||Maximum Benefit Period|
|Less than Age 60||To Age 65|
|69 and Over||12 months|